!!! Annual Regift Exchange!!!.....CLOSED!!

:yay:

Have a great trip, Jean ::yes::

We are doing well in sign-ups. Guess we have a lot of unwanted gifts laying around our homes ;)

thinking about signing up my DD, she is 7, and we have some kid stuff just sitting in our closet to get rid of too, maybe mommytotwos dd and mine can exchange

Do you have alot of participants signed up?

The boards being so slow is bugging me as well :headache: .

I think we are up to about 15-16 now.

the boards are very irritating. Taking 15 minutes for some threads to open.

Names in the morning :teeth: Hopefully the boards will be running fast enough to get them out alright.

I have been watching this thread for about a week now. I'd like to participate.

I'll pm.

I love Regifts --- Christmas time, my social group had a White elephant, regift and I got the GREATEST present. Fun.

I have been watching this thread for about a week now. I'd like to participate.

I'll pm.

I love Regifts --- Christmas time, my social group had a White elephant, regift and I got the GREATEST present. Fun.

I didn't get any info from you. Please get it to me ASAP....names are going out this morning.
I will hold off sending out a couple of names until I get back from errands. I need to hear from you by then, please. (copy and sending this as a PM also).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter