• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder sale at World Of Disney

From what I understand the sales that are the following Saturdays arnt going to have door busters, they are just going to be early hours for annual pass holders to shop before the general public. Not completely sure, but thats what I've heard at work.

On the flyer they passed out (looking at it now) it says there will be doorbusters, 50% off select merch, surprise markdowns, free gift for first 1,000 guests...pretty much the same thing they said would happen this past weekend but you work there so I have no reason to doubt you either...maybe if you find out anything one way or the other you can let us know

It does say the savings will be at WOD, Once Upon a Toy, Pin Traders, Team Mickey, Tren-D, Days of Christmas, Pooh's Corner, Mickey's Mart, and Goofy's Candy Comapny so maybe one of those stores will have the door busters/specials and just the free gift will be at WOD?

Hmm you are most likely right. They seem to give us mixed answers but I will ask tomorrow when I work. :D Thanks for correcting me.

Does anyone know the time for the annual pass holder sales this weekend?
Thanks in advance.

DH and I drove into the parking lot at 6:25 a.m. on 12/5 because I was crazy enough to want to go to the sale.

I took a long look at the line, which stretched back toward Planet Hollywood, and said uh uh, no way, I'm on vacation. DH was thrilled, as he was only humoring me to begin with.

We continued on to Old Key West, wandered around the grounds, and had a leisurely breakfast at Olivias when it opened at 7:30.

I'm glad people found bargains, but I just couldn't face it - or the vinylmation. Those things scare me.:scared1:

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter