Annual Passholder Renewal under new system

DisneyDad64

Mouseketeer
Our FL resident Annual Pass (Pirate Pass) renewal window is about to open. I noticed that if I try to renew now the only option for the renewal is Incredi-Pass at $1,175.76. There is no option to go to the Pixie Dust Pass or stay on the Pirate Pass.

My current plan is to get a new Pixie Dust Pass after expiration. Are others seeing the same thing only one option for renewal?

I was under the impression that you could renew into the same pass.

I'm also a FL Resident and I had no issues renewing our passes online back in early June. I was able to select any of the FOUR pass levels. We ended up going from the old Gold Pass down to the Pirate Pass.

You were under the old Annual Pass system (coming from Gold). I wonder is if that makes a difference.

Our FL resident Annual Pass (Pirate Pass) renewal window is about to open. I noticed that if I try to renew now the only option for the renewal is Incredi-Pass at $1,175.76. There is no option to go to the Pixie Dust Pass or stay on the Pirate Pass.

My current plan is to get a new Pixie Dust Pass after expiration. Are others seeing the same thing only one option for renewal?

I was under the impression that you could renew into the same pass.
I have the same issue. I haven't called yet. We have the Sorcerers pass. When I go to renew, its lists us as DVC, but only lists the incredi-pass as an option.

My pass expires next month. I have the Pirate pass and it gives me the option to select any of the 4 passes as a renewal. It's probably a glitch and I would call to renew with the same pass level or to downgrade to the Pixie Dust Pass.

I have the same issue. I haven't called yet. We have the Sorcerers pass. When I go to renew, its lists us as DVC, but only lists the incredi-pass as an option.
You have to call Member Services to renew DVC Sorcerer passes.

Our FL resident Gold Annual Pass expires the first week of September. (We are also DVC but since I see all 4 options to renew into the new pass system so it's under our FL resident). First, do I have up to 30 days after the expiration date to renew?(thought I saw that somewhere!) Second, once I renew does the start date of the new pass begin when my old one expired? For instance, if my pass expires Sept 5 and assume I can wait 30 days to renew and do it Oct 5 will my new AP end on Oct 5, 2023 or Sept 5, 2023? Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks.

You are correct that you have 30 days after your pass expiration to renew it. However even if you would wait the 30 days to renew your pass it would still expire on September 5, 2023.

Reactions: ngl
How much is a Florida resident's pass these days? I remember they used to be $300-400/annually. I am sure they went but wondering how much?

How much is a Florida resident's pass these days? I remember they used to be $300-400/annually. I am sure they went but wondering how much?
The only pass you can buy now is the Pixie Dust Pass for $399.

This is good on weekdays with various blockout dates during peak crowd times.

The only pass you can buy now is the Pixie Dust Pass for $399.

This is good on weekdays with various blockout dates during peak crowd times.
Actually you can renew if you had an active pass. If you are buying a new one that is correct that only Pixie Dust is available but we had ours each year so we can renew. We still have Gold (renewed last year before they changed the pass names/structure). To get similar benefits we need to go to Sorcerer which is running approx $815 per year. The Incredipass is about $1175. I, too, recall when the FL resident passes were MUCH less. We just counted and were at the parks 28 days last year so for us, the AP makes sense.

I had this issue. I only had Incredi-Pass as an option for renewing my Pixie Dust pass, but all options were available on DH's pass (which I control). Finally got around to getting it resolved this morning. Started with chat on the website. They discovered that somehow my old NY address was attached to my pass. Told me that either I'd have to get it fixed in person if I was doing monthly payments, or I could call a number they gave me (407-560-2428) if paying in full. The person on the phone was able to do a workaround and renew my pass for this time, but she told me I still needed to visit ticketing/guest services at the parks to get it fixed for good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter