Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, just saw it published that it's full. so what, 3.5 hours after official release (more if you count the times it was half working)

Just curious - where did it publish that it's full?

I was expecting it to be faster than 3.5! I'm pleasantly surprised. :)

This was so not planned but I got a spot and will be coming down for the weekend. I'm the only one with an AP, so I will be attending the event solo. If anyone has the 5:00-9:00 p.m. Sunday time slot and needs a partner, let me know. I am so excited!!

I reserved Sat 8/17 9am-1pm. Smugglers Run only (wanted Oga Cantina, but it was already booked when I got through at 9:36am)

I’m registered. Still no confirmation email but I screenshotted the web page with my Order Number. Did everyone get their confirmation email?

Do we know if all of the time slots were available? I got the 17th from 1-5 p.m. and Oga's. However, when I booked early this morning and then later this morning for a friend with that same time slot, it was only showing 3 timeslots both times on that day and in each tier. The 1-5 p.m. was the last time on the 17th. So, is that the last time for that day or does anyone have a later time slot for the 17th? Just wondering if I am going to have a "quieter land" for the last 2 hours of my reservation with it being the last time listed.

Hi all! In my rush to register this morning as soon as I got my 11:00am email, I hurriedly picked the first day and time slot. I didn't see anything about Oga's or Savi's but I was so quick, I really could have missed it.

I have the confirmation screenshot with number, but it's hard for me to tell there. I haven't gotten the email confirmation yet. If you didn't get either Oga's or Savi's on the reservation, does that immediatly mean that you cannot go there? Or will there be a standby line to go in? Thanks in advance!

Hi all! In my rush to register this morning as soon as I got my 11:00am email, I hurriedly picked the first day and time slot. I didn't see anything about Oga's or Savi's but I was so quick, I really could have missed it.

I have the confirmation screenshot with number, but it's hard for me to tell there. I haven't gotten the email confirmation yet. If you didn't get either Oga's or Savi's on the reservation, does that immediatly mean that you cannot go there? Or will there be a standby line to go in? Thanks in advance!

I did the exact same thing!

I did get an email and it just says this:

Includes Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run

Do we know if all of the time slots were available? I got the 17th from 1-5 p.m. and Oga's. However, when I booked early this morning and then later this morning for a friend with that same time slot, it was only showing 3 timeslots both times on that day and in each tier. The 1-5 p.m. was the last time on the 17th. So, is that the last time for that day or does anyone have a later time slot for the 17th? Just wondering if I am going to have a "quieter land" for the last 2 hours of my reservation with it being the last time listed.
When I booked at like 8:50 am this morning the 1-5 was the last time slot for the 17th. Idk why there wasn’t a later one

I did the exact same thing!

I did get an email and it just says this:

Includes Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run
Oh boy, I guess we needed to slow down. Oh well. Maybe we can still get in?? Wishful thinking. Not sure if my husband will want to go if he finds out I missed out of the other reservations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter