Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anyone with a Premier Passport able to register for a time?
Yeah I was able to register with my Premier (and one of my guests has a Premier too). It recognized it easily. If you go the Premier at Disneyland recently it takes sometime for them to manually enter the information into the WDW system and vice-versa.

DD and I are registered for 8/21 9:00-1:00 time slot
Had to wait in the queue for approximately 30 mins
We did receive our email confirmation but as others have said an additional email with more details will be sent 3-5 days prior

I didn’t see a spot to sign up for a time slot for the millennium falcon ride or anything else. I did get in for the previews though. Was I supposed to pick a time slot for the ride? Can I still do that?

I didn’t see a spot to sign up for a time slot for the millennium falcon ride or anything else. I did get in for the previews though. Was I supposed to pick a time slot for the ride? Can I still do that?
your preview gets you on MFSR and the land you had to pick an option for doing Savi's or Oga's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter