Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should be happy that I got anything on Saturday instead of being bummed I didn't get Savi's or Oga's, since that was the only day we could go. It's just frustrating because i was trying since the early notices that things changed around 8:00, but I had Chewey up and then had to spend 30 min driving my kids to playdates, and when I came back I guess things had just started to move for anyone. I need to learn to be more of a glass half full person :-) ! I do wish I had checked from the driveway when we got home instead of getting everyone in and settled - I guess I just didn't really think it would happen that fast. I wrongly assumed everyone would still be moaning about when things would go live. My bad, and again reasons to be happy I got anything!

So I registered and didn't really think - DH is the only one going, but it registered us both since I'm also a Passholder and also the owner of the MDE account. Is that going to be a problem for DH getting in without me there?

I also don't have activated APs and it did let me register.
I had the same issue. I signed us both up (we are both Platinum) because it was under my name. I am assuming that he will have no problem since he is linked to my account and has the confirmation. I was going to call but not until all of today dies down

I just got the email invite at 10:59 AM. I got my registration confirmation at 10:37.

That is almost my timing exactly! But I always seem to get the email late. I could understand getting or not getting, but it’s the late that confuses me. For Pandora I got the email the day after registration opened!

Congrats to everyone who has made it in so far and good luck to those still working on it! :D

Does anyone know if you could ride more than once during Pandora? Do we think it'll be the same?
During Pandora they gave out a paper fp with the time you could ride FoP, only once during your preview time, but although there was a set preview time they did not make people leave after their time was over

I walked away for a couple minutes and didn't see the link! I'm still on the waiting room page. Fingers crossed!

I have the page that says "The wait is almost over." It tells me to keep this page open to not lose my place in line...but it sounds like others are saying to log out and back in and try again? I'm afraid to do that!
Yes, log out and then back in to WDW website. If possible, tell your device to remember your WDW password. After that, click the registration link. Hopefully this works for you, as I found it to be the only way to get to the registration page.

Thanks to everyone who brought us the links. I was able to get in at 1002 & got reservations for my family. We certainly weren’t planning on a trip then but we’re gonna figure one out now. Couple questions: I haven’t gotten the confirmation email yet. I did make a screenshot with the confirmation number. Also, I made the reservations under my account. My family will definitely go, I may not. Will either of those things, no email confirmation & primary MDE guest not attending, be a problem? My family have AP vouchers they would activate prior to admission.

I guess I should be happy that I got anything on Saturday instead of being bummed I didn't get Savi's or Oga's, since that was the only day we could go. It's just frustrating because i was trying since the early notices that things changed around 8:00, but I had Chewey up and then had to spend 30 min driving my kids to playdates, and when I came back I guess things had just started to move for anyone. I need to learn to be more of a glass half full person :-) ! I do wish I had checked from the driveway when we got home instead of getting everyone in and settled - I guess I just didn't really think it would happen that fast. I wrongly assumed everyone would still be moaning about when things would go live. My bad, and again reasons to be happy I got anything!
Same. Oga's wasn't an option for me when I booked and I'm local so could've done other dates or times but didn't realize how it worked until after I confirmed because I was just focused on getting the preview! We'll be happy with that!

During Pandora they gave out a paper fp with the time you could ride FoP, only once during your preview time, but although there was a set preview time they did not make people leave after their time was over

When we did the Pandora preview we were allowed in a for a block of time (actually no one forced you to leave at the end of their time), but could ride FOP as many times as we wanted. We actually rode four or five times at least. The line was longer at the beginning of our time, but never very long.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their tips and posting links and starting groupme. As a first time newbie re previews all the assistance has been invaluable to me and I thank everyone so much.
Monday 17th Aug I got reservations for

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter