Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
FInally got in. My login did not show my husband as a guest despite always showing him in past previews. BUTTT after lots of refreshing my husband got in. We're going Aug 17!

Figures...
Disney: You can register one guest
Reality: No problem registering multiple guests

Disney: Your pass must be activated to sign up
Reality: Vouchers work just fine

Disney: DON’T refresh or you’ll lose your spot in line.
Reality: Refreshing over and over works.

I booked a mid day slot and after I got my confirmation I realized that was the dumbest time to book - heat of the day in August. Probably no chance that you can change it after the fact. Oh well, at least I got a slot!
I booked midday too, but I figure it this way...I'll probably be spending much of the time in indoor settings within the land that it might not matter all that much. (Oga's, the queue for Smuggler's Run, etc)

Can you book and then cancel later? DH is looking at flights, but by the time he has confirmation of those, the event will be full I bet.

I just realized that I booked ride + Olga not thinking about the fact that I'm local and wont be able to drink (since Ill be alone and driving myself home)
So if anyone wanted Olga for 08/17 1-5 slot and couldn't get it, I'd be glad to get a drink for you if we can take them outside of the catina

Official report - not that we needed confirmation but I was trying anyway. Gold AP does not work. We knew this... but dreams die hard.
Hey, sure wouldn't hurt to try. They were wrong on the voucher and numbers of guests so it was always possible they programmed which AP type wrong. But that one didn't have much of a chance, still always a chance. Hopefully, something for other AP sometime.

I just realized that I booked ride + Olga not thinking about the fact that I'm local and wont be able to drink (since Ill be alone and driving myself home)
So if anyone wanted Olga for 08/17 1-5 slot and couldn't get it, I'd be glad to get a drink for you if we can take them outside of the catina
Uber!
Or, book a cheap room for the single night. Value AP rates are decent. Or even DS area.

The DIS family here is great! Thanks to all for sharing info.
Here is the confirmation received:

Registration Confirmation
Thank you for registering. This email confirms that you will be attending a preview of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you have questions about your registration, please call (407) WDW-PASS or (407) 939-7277. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Confirmation
Primary Email: xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com
Special Events
Order Number: XXXXXX
Includes Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This confirmed registration is for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Passholder Preview, including Xxxxxxxx

Additional details about check-in locations will be emailed to you 3-5 business days before the event.​
Xxxxxx, August xx, 2019
X:00 PM to X:00 PM​

I just got in! And this is as UK guests with pre-paid AP vouchers, not activated passes.

After lots of Stitch Ate Page etc message for over an hour, I followed recent advice here and did the following.
  • Closed all browser windows to start from fresh.
  • Went to the main Disney World website and signed out of my account and signed back in using the link at the top. [May not be necessary, just saying what I did though]
  • Clicked on this link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/authentication/login/?returnUrl=%2Fpassholder-program%2Fverify%2F
  • I got an odd message about leaving Facebook (which I confirmed) then it took me to a Disney login page.
  • Then arrived at a page asking me to select valid guests. It was already set for myself, my wife and my daughter (all of us are linked together to my MDE account, and all of us with pre-paid AP vouchers) so I clicked continue.
  • It then allowed me to select a date and a time slot (all dates, time slots, and extra cantina/lightsaber options were available).This was at about 3:30pm UK time, so 10:30am EST.
  • Confirmed all was correct and it gave me a confirmation page and a booking number!
I printed out everything in sight :) and have also just received a confirmation email. Booked for Saturday, August 17, 2019, 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM

Andre

Last edited:
Got in for the 18th for Smugglers Run + Cantina from 5pm-9pm! :bounce: The Ride+ Cantina + Lightsaber time slots kept filling up as I was clicking on them, but that's fine because DH isn't keen on dropping $200 for a lightsaber for a last minute trip anyway :)

I am booked for Aug 21 and booked my flight!! FYI I received email from Disney at 10:06 but did not see it until 10:26 because I was too busy looking at Disboards!! So it took about 20 minutes once I clicked link through the email.

So I registered me and my mom. Does anyone know if, say she can't go, would I still be able to go to the preview by myself? I just want to make sure its not an every member has to be there to get in kind of thing.

Hey, sure wouldn't hurt to try. They were wrong on the voucher and numbers of guests so it was always possible they programmed which AP type wrong. But that one didn't have much of a chance, still always a chance. Hopefully, something for other AP sometime.

I wasn't giving up until I tried! Can you imagine how I would have felt tomorrow if someone had gotten in??? Oh well. I'll be there in November. That'll have to be soon enough.

Thank you so much! NOTHING worked for me until I tried the International link. It took me to Woody, then to registration. All of the dates and time slots were still available, so everyone who is having trouble getting in, keep trying! Sending pixie dust to all and hope everyone can get in!pixiedust:

Thanks to everyone for keeping Disboards members updated with this thread!
How do I get out of Europe mode now? Logging out and back in still keeps me in it and Euros, etc. lol.

Again, so much drama (undue) caused because Disney can't keep their info straight. It should have never been an issue with them simply saying that you had to be activated to enter, not sign up.
Totally agree. I’ll be a bit nervous until we actually activate the passes though!

Figures...
Disney: You can register one guest
Reality: No problem registering multiple guests

Disney: Your pass must be activated to sign up
Reality: Vouchers work just fine

Disney: DON’T refresh or you’ll lose your spot in line.
Reality: Refreshing over and over works.
I understand how frustrating it is for new people but we (people who have done this a couple of times) tried and ease your worries on these points. But now you know how it works and won't get as stressed out for next time

I haven't gotten an email confirmation ...felt so overwhelmed don't even know what I picked as second option ...have a print out of confirmation from the screen....help ….
No confirmation email for me either, it’s been about 30 minutes since I registered. I took screenshots and I’m going to now print out the confirmation screen to cover all the bases. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter