Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally go in, but for 4 people on the 17th it told me everything was full except for just smugglers run! So no cantina or savis for us. Kind of bummed, kind of thrilled to get anything.
So there's the first reports of sold-out things.

I have an unredeemed Platinum AP. I was able to use the link on p. 230 & get in. Waiting to hubby to respond about extending our trip. And I can register myself, my husband, & both my kids. Thank you all!!

Wait, did we have to register for Oga's separately?

Maybe? Just looking back at the registration screen and there is a separate listing for the ride+Oga's. I opted for the first thing I saw which is the ride...I would like to see Oga's but maybe I messed this up.

Oh my goodness! So we’ve made a reservation, but our APs aren’t activated yet. We’ll be activating them next Saturday upon arrival. I sure hope this works!
Again, so much drama (undue) caused because Disney can't keep their info straight. It should have never been an issue with them simply saying that you had to be activated to enter, not sign up.

I don't know where it is posted above (pages moved too fast)
but I followed someone's advice.

Been trying on multiple devices ...

I closed EVERYTHING on computer
I opened up my MDE and logged in again
I then opened this thread
I then clicked link on Post #1
I went direct in without issues or any wait at all
Until I had to pick event and nothing was listed
I didn't expect that to change from the look so
I started the process over
I went straight in
I registered without any issues
Literally zero wait at any point

If it helps EVERY single day had availability
I went for Sunday first expecting most times gone
Since I think many will go for weekend
EVERY time and EVERY experience still available

Good Luck .... now to back up my entire trip a week.

*** Got my email to register at 11:00 am
*** Backing my trip up a week saved me $$ in hotel cost

Last edited:
I FINALLY GOT IN!! I have to go alone but I don't even care! First pass holder event EVER. And I never did get the email. But some guy posted a different link on facebook and it took me right to it!! Id post it but it won't let me? says its spam...

Ugh, thanks guys. Guess I missed switching to that option or it wasn't available for my timeslot so just have Smugglers and Land. Guess we'll have to just make do with that!

NO guarantees - and maybe it's only working for Europe - but that his how I finally got in ...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en-eu/passholder-program/verifyJust give it a try - it lead to registration and finally to Woody - at least for me ...

Edit: SO strange - it keeps getting changed to the link from page one - but leads to Woody too ...

Good luck
:lovestruc

Thank you so much! NOTHING worked for me until I tried the International link. It took me to Woody, then to registration. All of the dates and time slots were still available, so everyone who is having trouble getting in, keep trying! Sending pixie dust to all and hope everyone can get in!pixiedust:

Thanks to everyone for keeping Disboards members updated with this thread!

Ugh, thanks guys. Guess I missed switching to that option or it wasn't available for my timeslot so just have Smugglers and Land. Guess we'll have to just make do with that!
i'm in the same exact boat... now my husband is whining.... uh sorry i got you at least a preview?

Looks like unactivated ap's are allowed and the 1 guest doesn't seem to apply either.
Exactly! Exactly as I know I, and I'm sure others, thought from the beginning.
Well, I did think it may limit you to one linked guest but I was positive that it would let someone with vouchers sign up and that there's be no problems signing up members direct to your MDE

I'm angry that Disney caused all that turmoil by not giving out clearer info from the start.

So we just got in. Had it open on 4 computers. My DS got one of the Chewy links to go live (he was NOT refreshing, just allowing autorefresh). Once we signed up (everything seemed to be available just a few minutes ago). I went to my computer and had one of the Chewy links go live. I have closed out all my links so hopefully that frees up others to get in! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter