• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man my sisters and I have been in the queue for almost 2 hours now.. got different browsers going.. trying link additional times.. still nothing.. no email for me yet 😥

oh what an awful experience that was. I kept getting in under the old link but evertime I tried to select my AP family it booted to an error message. Oh noes. my renewal date is Aug 5. I had to drop out of that window and go renew our passes times two because my mother is on her own account then go back in twice. once for my family and once for my mother on her own.
Thankfully we all got the same date/time/experiences. My mother would have never forgiven me, and also she would straight up go by herself if we didnt get in at all. So I did her registration first just in case.

Take note that one of my browsers actually logged me out (was on the Chewy page), then I had to log back in, and it took me to the Woody "hold on tight" page, followed by registration.

NO guarantees - and maybe it's only working for Europe - but that his how I finally got in ...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en-eu/passholder-program/verifyJust give it a try - it lead to registration and finally to Woody - at least for me ...

Edit: SO strange - it keeps getting changed to the link from page one - but leads to Woody too ...

Good luck
:lovestruc

Last edited:
Try this link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/authentication/login/?returnUrl=%2Fpassholder-program%2Fverify%2F

No guarantee but all other links took me to the "wait is almost over page" but this one would take me to sing in and then sign up. I was able to register at 10am but the pages I had up showing "the wait is almost over" is actually still waiting. Good luck!

This is the link I used that worked also. I still haven't received an email saying registration is open, but I got my confirmation.

i keep getting chewy and the wait is almost over....i'm about ready to give up

Try logging out of MDE then click on the link on page 230. It should direct you to log in. Then it will take you to Woody's page (please wait....) then take you directly to registration. That worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter