• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally all i can get on any device or browser is the refreshing Wait is Almost Over Chewbacca Page... the heck are so many people posting "I got in!"???

:flower1:Hi everybody!
Just got in from Germany about 10 minutes ago - still not sure HOW I did it - after running into the "Error"-message over and over again - but I just wanted you all to know that there seemed to be a wide variety of Dates and Events to choose from - all days - and the one I got - Sunday - there were all timeslots and all three options available ...
well - 10 minutes ago ...
Can't believe it finally worked ...
:worship::yay:
Good luck to everybody still fighting - just try and try again !!!
Bear Hugs from Germany,
Gabi

Used this link. Was getting same message...”something went wrong” error over and over like all of you. Just got in after closing “something went wrong” box and clicking next over and over. It finally worked.
Thank you!!!!!!!!

I got the above mentioned error when verifying the guests until 10:01 EST. Then the chrome browser went forward to select experience and time. I was able to get a successful registration page for 2 adults and 2 minor children for whom I control their account. IE was still holding at the chewy page.

I’m in! All set for the 17th. Now I need to book a room and flight!
I got a room but now need to get flights. It's crazy because we also go back on the 27th. I'm not canceling that trip as it's my Birthday and I will still be there opening day. Just won't worry about riding stuff. I want to be in the chaos.

Been trying since 8 with the "wait is almost over page" on my phone and my desktop. We are Platinum passholders. WHY are some people getting the emails and neither me or hubby are??! First time doing anything like this....This is frustrating.

I have multiple browsers and multiple devices going...some old links that have been open for a couple hours and new links I keep refreshing. I've tried all of the links posted. Still getting "The Wait Is Almost Over!" But it's starting to feel like the wait is indefinite... 🤨 . Congrats to those who have had better luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter