Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've cleared all my cache and cookies, logged out, logged in, got to the registration page and got the something went wrong error again. This happens now every time. I don't know what's worse - the wait is almost over page or the something is wrong page.

For those with numbers, what is your number (especially of those that got in)

I spoke with someone and they are all saying the same things - that they don't know where people are getting the link from and it hasn't been sent out yet. The guy I spoke with said they get a link 5 minutes before they are released to the public so that they could help people over the phone. He said he just doesn't know what's happening.

Here was my process:
Clicked on link and saw "Wait is almost over".
Sat and waited for AN HOUR with nothing.
Started over by clearing my history and got "Something went wrong" with our names showing up.
Exited that screen, cleared my history, clicked on the link AGAIN, and then got through. I didn't log in until after clicking on the link when it prompted me to.

I would NOT sit around waiting on the page for it to refresh. That never worked for me and I tried for over an hour. I would continuously click the link until you get something to happen.
Or none of those things work either. Since I've done the exact steps but never saw a Wrong screen, just Wait

I logged out. Cleared cache/cookies. Logged back in. Came here for the link. Still have the Wait is Almost Over. I'm at the point where I should just give up. I waited 5 weeks for this. Spent hours and hou

I spoke with someone and they are all saying the same things - that they don't know where people are getting the link from and it hasn't been sent out yet. The guy I spoke with said they get a link 5 minutes before they are released to the public so that they could help people over the phone. He said he just doesn't know what's happening.
Because again, he can't imagine that people would save and use an old link. He thinks everyone will use the new one once they've issued it. That doesn't mean the old one doesn't work, just that as far as they are concerned, the new link hasn't been sent out. And that's not wrong, it hasn't.

Per dh on his computer -

So that's the same link that is used for all disney pre-release events. It came up in search for avatar and other ones too. There are different variables that are passed after it in some links, which makes me think that the email links only serve a certain number of people if they are more specific than just "/verify" at the end

I just used the base of that link that ends in /verify and I have it up on both browsers and up on a VM in AWS too in-case our IP address has too many connections to it

I finally got through, sort of, and got this screen. I wonder if it's already sold out

Something Went Wrong

Unfortunately, we did not find events that meet your criteria at this time due to one or more of the following reasons:
  • You have already made a reservation for this event
  • Your pass type or the pass type of someone on your Registered Guest list isn't eligible for this event
  • Your party size is too large
  • The event is sold out
Please check pass types and try adjusting your party size, Guest list and/or event date.
I think it's just not live yet. People who are able to get in by refreshing must have a faster ping internet connection or something that lets them sneak in maybe as the programmers are prepping or making changes to the registration page.

One of my pages on Chrome just changed to have a number. The other pages are still showing the verify/wro. Getting frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter