Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else get the Annual Passholder survey just now? Seems like they know they've ruffled some feathers. Ironically, I had just sent off a lengthy but respectful email of concern, but I also let my thoughts be very clearly known on the survey.

I've kept a very close watch on mine, even though I too agree that with the launch of the 2020 packages I suspect they will hold off a bit

Yeah I am thinking no earlier than the beginning of NEXT week. Let things simmer for a little while longer.

Thinking about it more, depending on the dates of the preview I've got a tough decision. If the previews occur before I leave 8/15, I'm set. If they occur after that, I could easily extend my trip through to the following Monday for previews. But at that point, I have to make a choice between extending my trip and coming back for SWGE opening. With work and cost I definitely couldn't do both, so is a 4 hour AP preview going to be better than fighting the crowds opening friday-monday? I'm wondering if fighting crowds 4 days straight but getting more time in the land might be the better option if it comes to that.

Anybody else get the Annual Passholder survey just now? Seems like they know they've ruffled some feathers. Ironically, I had just sent off a lengthy but respectful email of concern, but I also let my thoughts be very clearly known on the survey.
[/QUOTE]
Not yet. I hope I do though.
I will be sure to let them know that we will not be renewing due to the huge increase in price In the pass. The huge increase in food merchandise and hotel costs and them taking away 2 out of our 3 fastpasses for HS.

What's to the rumors of Disney charging $99 for these previews?
That would flip this to a ticketed event. Yikes.
I really don't put this past Disney.

What's to the rumors of Disney charging $99 for these previews?
That would flip this to a ticketed event. Yikes.
I really don't put this past Disney.

Yeah they shot down that rumor yesterday and it will be complimentary.

but...

Those tickets events I have a gut feeling will be coming soon.

I wish entry into the land was paid and reserved for At this point I just want a guarantee time slot with minimal crowds without having to wake up at an ridiculous hours to experience something. Or wasting time stalking a website/email to get into the land for a preview event . Disney just take my money and make it comfortable and enjoyable already

I wish entry into the land was paid and reserved for At this point I just want a guarantee time slot with minimal crowds without having to wake up at an ridiculous hours to experience something. Or wasting time stalking a website/email to get into the land for a preview event . Disney just take my money and make it comfortable and enjoyable already
Couldn’t agree more!

Haven't gotten emails from them in a while. Hopefully this one does comes through. Checked and updated my email preferences (passholder line says they can’t tell if its set correctly or not, can only go by the email pref site) so crossing my fingers since we will be there 8/16-8/24.

Only a matter of time now IMO

Haven't gotten emails from them in a while. Hopefully this one does comes through. Checked and updated my email preferences (passholder line says they can’t tell if its set correctly or not, can only go by the email pref site) so crossing my fingers since we will be there 8/16-8/24.
😠 UGH such a useless response from Disney. I've gone through the settings countless times and still don't get e-mails. It was "escalated" (whatever that means) and then I was told its a known issue and there is no resolution at this time. Cool Disney. Charge me 25% more, but don't send me e-mails 🤷‍♂️ :badpc:

I would make sure you keep an eye out here and on social media because I have 0 faith in the e-mail system.

Gold Pass not good enough to be included in preview. Really?

Is DVC Gold Pass good enough?

Disney be careful who you upset.
We are your "cheerleaders".

I still think DVC will get a preview or something special exclusively for them.

Gold pass I don't know what they have planned for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter