• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder offer extended!

Justin Jett

I will do my Elvis impression
The offer to renew and get 3 months free has been extended through August of 2010.

YEAH!! I can renew and get the extra days..HMMM wonder when I will go next?? Other than Dec for DISAPOOLA, F&W and ??? maybe for Flower and Garden or Star Wars??

Thanks Justin. I was debating whether to renew my AP when we are back in June 2010. With the increase in parking this makes this a decent deal for us. Plus it makes the case for 2011 even more compelling :goodvibes

This is good news and probably just helped make my decision to renew my pass!! Those extra 3 months will really help! thanks for the news.

:sunny:

Sounds like an act of desperation to me. Would Disney offer this if it had current gang buster crowds or projected gang buster crowds?

What would you rather pay? (tax included)--FL resident prices used as example

$392.99 for 15 months or

$314.39 for 12 months? (cost per month x12)

Finally, would you give up the extra free months in exchange having the cost spread out in equal monthly payments as they do in SW/BG and US?

This might convince me to renew mine in April 2010. If I would renew it would be good till July 2011. We are going to WDW in a month but weren't planning a trip in 2010 as of right now since my wife is expecting in June 2010. I would hate to have the AP active for a year just wasting it, but having the AP still active may encourage my wife to want to go back earlier than expected. We will have to see.

My husband and I are thinking over getting new annual passes as we would receive the DVC discount plus they would be good for 15 months instead of 12 (correct?). We will be coming down for Disapalooza and free dining. Is it possible to upgrade our package to annual passes with the DVC discount, or would we be able to trade in the one day we purchased for the annual pass with the DVC discount at the gate?

When you renew your AP does it have to be done as soon as it expires with no gaps? Mine is dated to expire in April i think around the 15th which would take me to July 2011 if it needs to be done right away.

Good news for me! I renew in July, and was thrilled to see this! I'll just eek in - :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter