Annual Passholder Gift for Flower and Garden

I probably won't pick one up, I have 3 of the regular ones hanging on my fridge and just don't have room for another one. Guess it will just be the passholder TShirt for me this year. I have the glasses from F&W, the first year I was able to get two of them because they were tied to how many days you entered the park, the second year you could only get one period. I don't even use them but they are nice to have. I got the pin last year but don't even know where it is. One year they gave out special prints, I think that was F&G and I got one of those, it's still in the envelope.

Disney barely sent out magnets to AP's before so while it's nothing overly amazing, I'm glad even for short periods AP's can go and get a magnet for free.

Might not be much, but wish there was a way for me to get down there to get one of each. Just doesn't work out with work and other travel plans.

Our trip starts next Sunday, we will be at Epcot on Thursday the 1st and will make sure to pick up a couple of them.

They are festival related so could be in the festival center or possibly innoventions. They’ve done that in the past.
OOoooooh! A Passholder Scavenger Hunt, of sorts. If you find them, you can have them! Nice!

If someone picks one up, please let us know the location. I read on some website that they weren't doing the festival HQ in the building that used to house Odyssey. Rumor until the festival starts, I guess.

We will be there for the Minnie ones going April 26-May 5th but not the Mickey ones. Since we will get 2 if anyone wants to trade a Mickey for a Minnie, I would be glad to do it.

I'll be there twice for the Mickey ones so I'm willing to swap with someone for a Minnie.

We were just there and picked up a couple extra Mickeys for our group and would like to trade for a couple of Minnies --- if anyone wants to set up a trade please let me know! thanks....

oh - and the location to pick them up was the building that has Starbucks/Coke cool spot and the character meet and greet. In the hallway on the side towards the Land pavillion- near the restrooms.

We picked up three of them last week! Love it!

Attachments

• E182D20D-A892-44C8-B840-3117C60CC7B3.jpeg
    E182D20D-A892-44C8-B840-3117C60CC7B3.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 46
Picked mine up this week - yep, behind Club Cool inside - we like ours on the back of our car - very flimsy, so hope it stays on

Also Willing to trade a Mickey one for a Minnie. Let me know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter