Annual Passholder emails not coming through???

tampapirate

Mouseketeer
I have been an annual passholder since 1995 and I have noticed that I have not gotten an email from Disney Passholder in over a year (I check my spam folder and block sender lists). My wife gets the Passholder emails but I do not. She rarely checks email so we miss out on Passholder Special Events, etc. I got through after over 90 minutes of waiting and talked to technical support at the passholder desk. My email address is there and linked to my pass. They had no idea why I was not getting the emails.

Any help is appreciated

Hi @tampapirate,

We are not affiliated with Disney, and so we have no control on Disney's emails, etc.

I called Disney online help at (714) 520-6222 because I was having a lot of issues with my Disneyland, WDW, D23 accounts, and they were able to reset them for me and link them to one email. I still get email at my other email address, but it's better than what was happening before with my passwords. You might try calling that number and see if they can help you.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter