Annual Passholder discount

drcoulsey

Mouseketeer
I noticed that many quick service restaurants at both DL and DCA offer a discount for annual passholders. I will be arriving at DL/DCA at the end of this month. I don’t have a DL/DCA annual pass but I do have a WDW annual pass. Does anyone know if I will possibly be able to get the discount on food?

WDW passes do not receive any discounts so I doubt it. But you could always give it a shot.

I noticed that many quick service restaurants at both DL and DCA offer a discount for annual passholders. I will be arriving at DL/DCA at the end of this month. I don’t have a DL/DCA annual pass but I do have a WDW annual pass. Does anyone know if I will possibly be able to get the discount on food?
As above posters have stated you would need a DL or premier AP. They scan our pass barcode here for the discount unlike at wdw where they just look at and click something on the sales system to give the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter