Annual Passholder Discount Question

snj0504

Earning My Ears
Question - there's a room only AP discount listed on Disney's website if you book through June 9th.
I've never bought APs before - so I wondered if I bought APs online right now, could I then turn around and use that AP discount to buy by rooms for May?
Even though I won't have activated or picked up my APs yet until I actually go down in May?

Question - there's a room only AP discount listed on Disney's website if you book through June 9th.
I've never bought APs before - so I wondered if I bought APs online right now, could I then turn around and use that AP discount to buy by rooms for May?
Even though I won't have activated or picked up my APs yet until I actually go down in May?
Yes, you can but I'm not sure that you can make the reservation online. You may need to call to book it.

Yes, you can but I'm not sure that you can make the reservation online. You may need to call to book it.

Perfect! Ok, I just wanted to double check so that way I don't make the room reservation first. Thank you!!

Once your AP is purchased, it should show up on your My Disney Experience. You should then be able to view the AP rates and book from there.

You can buy an AP at a Disney Store in your mall, and then link it to your My Disney Experience account. Then you should be able to book your room with discount online. That was my experience.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you could get the passholder discount (by phone) and as long as you could show the AP sometime on arrival day you would be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter