Annual Passes

disneyfan1971

Earning My Ears
I was reading the newspaper today ( the Atlantic City Press www.pressplus.com for anyone interested in reading the entire article, It was in the Lifestyle section) and it had prices listed for the Disneyland park and their new park California Adventure. They are priced as follows; $149.00 for 205 days selected by Disney, $199.00 for 320 days selected by Disney and $299.00 for365 days. I found this interesting and I know some of you are going to say that their are two (2) more parks in Disney World than Disneyland, but still thought it would be interesting for Disney World to give it a whirl. What do you think ??

Disneyfan1971 &
BWV owner 1998

Hi Disneyfan and welcome to the DIS! We have a Disneyland Board, which would be more suited to this information. I will move your post over to that board for you. Please check there for any replies. Thank you!

<font color=red>
Carol</font>

<font color=blue>Co-Moderator - Theme Park Attractions and Strategies Board</font>
<font color=red>Co Moderator - Cruise Board</font>
<font color=blue>Co-Moderator - DVC Board</font>
<font color=red>Cruise and DVC Chat Host</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter