Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

My CM told me that new sorcerer passes has to be bought online or in person- Still waiting in the online queue for "More than an hour"
I bought a new sorcerer pass on the phone, so thats not true. I was told I cant upgrade my monthly payment pixie, so I paid it off and am now desperately trying to get through.

My CM told me that new sorcerer passes has to be bought online or in person- Still waiting in the online queue for "More than an hour"
I'll be livid if I get that answer. I want to upgrade my tickets to a Sorcerer pass. You can't do that online at all.

Of course I'm basically 120 minutes into the phone queue, so I doubt I'll ever even get a CM at this point. Still over an hour on the web queue, too.

You can purchase the sorcerer on the phone if you are paying in full. You can not buy it on the phone if you wish to use the monthly payment plan.

Am I the only one waiting for a callback? I’m trying to upgrade an existing unused, standalone (not package) ticket.
I opted to wait on the phone instead of a call back when they told me i needed to be transfred to an escalation team. Was told it would be 29mins. It's now been almost 2 hours.

Is the 407 939 7679 the right number for our of state incredipass buyers?
Yes, it just worked for me. I’m an out of state Incredi-Pass buyer. I logged on starting at 5:30 am and kept refreshing. By the time the queue flipped, it said over an hour wait on multiple devices. I called at 7679 number and after 4 busy or out of circuit messages, I got through just now and waited just 2 minutes for a person to help. Entire phone call lasted 5 minutes. The prompts are press 1 for WDW and press 4 to purchase new AP. Good luck!

Thanks to those with the tips to call in!

I bought a new sorcerer pass on the phone, so thats not true. I was told I cant upgrade my monthly payment pixie, so I paid it off and am now desperately trying to get through.
Maybe its because I haven't had a Disney annual pass before? I guess I will wait for online to go through. My blue bar is at the N in button.

Can those who are getting thru on the phone post the number you used? It might help others. Just a thought.

arghhhh! It's twice now that I actually get a phone line that rings and then goes to busy signal, it's like being given hope and having it snatched away, Lol

I opted to wait on the phone instead of a call back when they told me i needed to be transfred to an escalation team. Was told it would be 29mins. It's now been almost 2 hours.
Gah. Maybe I should have stayed on hold, but my husband wouldn’t have appreciated me taking his phone for the morning!

I've been on hold for 80 more minutes after getting disconnected after waiting 90 minutes - how are folks getting through?!?
I started about 15 minutes ago calling 407-939-7679. Kept saying 'all circuits are busy'. Waited a couple minutes, got through, person answered in less than 5 minutes. Chose option #4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter