Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Definitely CALL! I called when the system went to recalculating and I'm already finished buying annual passes AND changing my package to room only as well as adding a celebration and making other quick changes.
I just got through and talked to Sherona. She said new sorcerer passes has to be purchased online or in person. Glad I didn't close out my app.

Question regarding the Florida Resident passes. Do you provide proof of Florida residency at the time of purchase or when you activate the pass. I'm about a month away from closing on our Florida house so I have a contract and an address but not yet a true resident.

I checked at midnight and about 3 times after that during the night. Alarm at 5:40 a.m. and checked. Set up windows on a powerful desktop split screens. Punched it at 6:00 a.m. Space Mountain. Finally Big Thunder Mountain and watching the blue and grey bar. Got to about 40%. No pt refreshing or hitting back button. Two screens through MDE app — both of us signed in with correct credentials. Two screens direct to their website through the passholder announcement link. All sitting on BTM. Went through crash and the message. Back to recalculating and still shows more than an hour. Tried calling many times and it drops the call due to all circuits busy. The Big Thunder graphic is moving, but the blue bar is totally not moving or even refreshing. I have been on this since 6:00 a.m. and many others are getting through! What did I do wrong? Not refreshing or back buttoning!
You didn't do anything wrong. It's a total crapshoot. The queue appears to be largely BS, there were people who just clicked at the right time after the crash and re-up that got back through, meanwhile those of us on since 6 am appear to have gotten shoved behind people who jumpe don right after the crash.

This reminds me of back in the day when you would have to make dining reservations over the phone. There was a whole system to it if you wanted to try to get Cinderella‘s Royal table. I remember having Two phones side-by-side ready to hit dial at exactly 6:59, lol! Not much has changed in 15 years.
I checked at midnight and about 3 times after that during the night. Alarm at 5:40 a.m. and checked. Set up windows on a powerful desktop split screens. Punched it at 6:00 a.m. Space Mountain. Finally Big Thunder Mountain and watching the blue and grey bar. Got to about 40%. No pt refreshing or hitting back button. Two screens through MDE app — both of us signed in with correct credentials. Two screens direct to their website through the passholder announcement link. All sitting on BTM. Went through crash and the message. Back to recalculating and still shows more than an hour. Tried calling many times and it drops the call due to all circuits busy. The Big Thunder graphic is moving, but the blue bar is totally not moving or even refreshing. I have been on this since 6:00 a.m. and many others are getting through! What did I do wrong? Not refreshing or back buttoning!
I’m in exactly the same boat.

Question regarding the Florida Resident passes. Do you provide proof of Florida residency at the time of purchase or when you activate the pass. I'm about a month away from closing on our Florida house so I have a contract and an address but not yet a true resident.
You can do the verification in-person when you activate the tickets. I believe the only way to do the verification online is if you have already changed your drivers license.

You can do it either way, if you don't have state ID you choose to skip that and do it when you activate the pass.

Ok, now waiting for a call back from ticket sales. I made the guy promise me!!!! They estimated 55 min. I am not walking away from this phone!!!

I am on a payment plan for pixie pass, they cannot upgrade that on the phone, but purchasing a new one was done within 13 minutes

You can do the verification in-person when you activate the tickets. I believe the only way to do the verification online is if you have already changed your drivers license.
You can do it either way, if you don't have state ID you choose to skip that and do it when you activate the pass.
Thank you both. Guess it's time to see if I can get lucky. Already feel like I'm behind the 8 ball.

I dont understand how those that are calling are getting through. I get silence or all circuits are busy. Back to over an hour on the screens
I just kept trying. Like I said elsewhere it took 8 tries to get connected. And I was fully expecting the busy message and was just going to keep trying. I figured eventually a circuit would open up. And I was right. I just packed my patience and kept trying and eventually was rewarded with that pixie dust noise the call lines make when you finally connect to the phone

Edit: just saw you got through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter