Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Done!!! They even released balloons! Now, the only reason for my success was opening my cart in a new tab. I think I’d still be staring at Woody had I not tried that workaround. So, don’t give up! You may be passholders, soon! :cloud9:

I'm confused and losing hope, do we just sit and stay in the queue that says evaluating and pardon the inconvenience, will it keep our place in queue when fixed, opinions? I hate to sit on hold as I'd be calling long distance from Canada, so tired and frustrated right now. OMG !!! My approximate wait judgement back to more than a hour!! So I guess I'll keep waitin "patiently"

Woohoo! Wait time back to more then an hour. Seems like a dumb thing to get excited about but at least they aren’t sold out!

I'm confused and losing hope, do we just sit and stay in the queue that says evaluating and pardon the inconvenience, will it keep our place in queue when fixed, opinions? I hate to sit on hold as I'd be calling long distance from Canada, so tired and frustrated right now. OMG !!! My approximate wait judgement back to more than a hour!! So I guess I'll keep waitin "patiently"
I'm in Canada too - once I got the call to actually go through, the wait time wasn't that bad.

As others, I'm finally back to "more than an hour". Not great, but seems better than "recalculating".

Thing is, I don't care if I get my pass today, next week or next month. But with all the "they're going to sell out" hype, I'm afraid not to stick with it today.

Arghhh! I was so close on the phone. Called at 7AM because I need to apply multiple previous ticket purchases. Got through after ten minutes. After providing some info, the CM said he would be right back. nope. Two hours later, someone from IT help picks up. I explain what I am looking for. He puts me on hold, talks to the ticket escalation team, gets back on the phone with me and says that team can help me complete my transaction. Then he transfers me and I get another automated message saying my wait is at least 60 minutes. Sigh. I thought I was at the finish line

For people able to get through on the phone so quickly - are you buying new or upgrading tickets? I got through about an hour ago and they had to transfer me to another area to upgrade and indicated I would get a call back but still waiting

ETA - as I was typing this out I got my call back! Same happened with prior post. I was posting about being on hold and BAM they picked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter