Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Seems like all the phone people will get it but I'm stuck on the phone at work so can't call Disney.
Can you use your cell on lowered volume speaker to try to get through then excuse yourself from the work calls when successful?

I just pulled up the WDW website on another browser to Check rates on my hotel in case I have to rebook. Surprised to see the booking rooms isn’t even available right now!
No need to rebook your room unless you find a lower rate that pops open. You can have the tickets removed from your package making it a "basic package" which is essentially a room-only reservation using the package terms for PIF/cancellation. Just do this when you are still outside of the 30-day PIF, otherwise you may incur a change fee of $50.

I didn't add on Memory Maker because I forgot. I'll be in Disney next week, can GS add it on?

I'm getting "all circuits are busy now" with the phone number and Recalculating online still. Is there another number I can try. I got the 7679 from above.

I've got both going, but nobody has confirmed we can upgrade online so I'm betting I need the phone anyway.
Walt Disney World Annual Passes can now be upgraded online

Disney has updated its online ticketing system to allow existing Passholders to upgrade their Walt Disney World Annual Pass online.

In 'My Disney Experience, ' a new 'Upgrade Pass' button is available in the ticketing section, with the option to upgrade a pass.

My Disney Experience upgrade Annual Pass

According to Disney, "Existing Walt Disney World Annual Passholders have the option to upgrade their Annual Pass into any available pass type outside of their renewal window on our website or via the My Disney Experience app. The difference in price must be paid in full at the time of the upgrade and the new pass will have the same expiration date as the original pass."

Our friend has been trying since 6am and still waiting in queue. I’m updating her with your posts! Good luck all!

I just linked our incredipasses in MDE and it doesn't show any kind of expiration date...am I just looking in the wrong spot?

I just pulled up the WDW website on another browser to Check rates on my hotel in case I have to rebook. Surprised to see the booking rooms isn’t even available right now!
Last week I couldn't even book dining when the DVC AP sale started!

No need to rebook your room unless you find a lower rate that pops open. You can have the tickets removed from your package making it a "basic package" which is essentially a room-only reservation using the package terms for PIF/cancellation. Just do this when you are still outside of the 30-day PIF, otherwise you may incur a change fee of $50.
We check in on 5/22- nothing like cutting it close!
No worries either way. I’m in South Carolina so the drive or flight down is not too bad. I don’t mind keeping my reservation as is then activating my AP a little later if I have to. We’ll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter