Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Got in the phone queue right at 7:00. 90 minutes waiting and got disconnected. Back in now but I assume they'll be sold out now by the time I get to a CM.

after the cluster of the system appearing to go down for a bit, I walked away and came back and was able to checkout with 0 wait, no issues.

I know how it is staring at woody, I even had woody and the credit card form in the background for a bit, but it finally worked. Yay.

Disney could have saved a whole lot of headache and not said these would have a chance of selling out...if you want to sell a limited amount at least give 24 hours before stopping sales to help prevent this cluster.

Do you think it’s better to call than wait online? I’m online now and can’t stomach the thought of calling!
I've got both going, but nobody has confirmed we can upgrade online so I'm betting I need the phone anyway.
Got in the phone queue right at 7:00. 90 minutes waiting and got disconnected. Back in now but I assume they'll be sold out now by the time I get to a CM.
I honestly think they won't sell out for a few days if even then. I know DVC is a smaller group, but I think they are still (?) selling those from last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter