Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

I originally bought the tickets off undercover tourist. I don't know how this will work for getting my money back.
You mentioned you have a package...did you book a package through UT? If so, WDW can't help you. In that situation, UT is the travel agent and they "own" your reservation until check-in. You'll have to have UT remove the tickets -- if that's something they'll do; check their rules about changes.

I have a package already booked (but not paid in full) for May: with 2 park hoppers -myself and my daughter- included. My plan is to purchase the AP outright today, then hang on to one of the hoppers and reassign it to my DD for another trip. Disney CM said this was fine.
No, you either have to hold on to both hoppers or cancel both hoppers from the package. You can't cancel just 1 on a package booking.

QUESTION: Can you add the water park option AFTER you purchase the AP or does it have to be done at the time of purchase?
Yes. You can add the water park option and/or the photo pass option at any time -- BUT it will not be pro-rated. Full price as if bought from the start.

Sounds like they are clearing out the folks that were stuck in a payment loop. Hopefully after that happens the queue will start moving again!

I called starting at 7:00 from 2 phones. Finally got semi-through on one. A person picked up about 40 minutes later. We went through what I needed-to upgrade my upcoming 4 day hopper to Incredipass. They said I could either stay on hold or they would call me back to complete the transaction. I opted for a call back due to the fact I am a teacher and kids will be in class soon. Hopefully they will actually call back. I made him verify my number a few times. We shall see.

I’m glad I have all you virtual friends to go through this with ❤️

my real world friends would think I was mad.

”we’ll all mad here”
A virtual “misery loves company “ party would have been a great addition! Might have to do this for the next run registration…lol!

Got through on phone she’s working on my upgrade. I’m going to have a heart attack!

I'm still stuck in Woody purgatory, and as such, I'm able to open up the Annual Pass page in a separate browser and can see that all AP types are still available. I know there's been some worry about sellouts, especially with all of these delays, so I figure I can send the hope/reassurance to everyone waiting in the queue that I wish someone could give me waiting in this Woody nightmare

Attachments

• image_67149313.JPG
    image_67149313.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 13
You mentioned you have a package...did you book a package through UT? If so, WDW can't help you. In that situation, UT is the travel agent and they "own" your reservation until check-in. You'll have to have UT remove the tickets -- if that's something they'll do; check their rules about changes.

No, you either have to hold on to both hoppers or cancel both hoppers from the package. You can't cancel just 1 on a package booking.

Yes. You can add the water park option and/or the photo pass option at any time -- BUT it will not be pro-rated. Full price as if bought from the start.
Thank you Lanejudy!

Got through on phone she’s working on my upgrade. I’m going to have a heart attack!
Lucky!! Congrats :dogdance: I got someone at 7:15 and they cold transferred me after asking for all my ticket details/info for upgrade....and I've been on hold since:sad:

just got our passes! We got through on my husband's phone in 18 minutes and bought our Incredipasses! We called 407-939-7679, and the CM we got was super sweet but said she could only do two gift cards per transaction, so we just bought our passes separately and used two gift cards apiece.

The entire call took 31 minutes, even though on my phone I'd been waiting for 70 so far. None of this makes any sense!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter