Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Got through on the phone and successfully got my existing tickets upgraded to APs!

Called right at 7, over and over to get through the busy signals to the automated message. Then just kept waiting, got answered 86 minutes later, she got my AP set up easily, incredi-pass.

Make sure if you already have a trip booked with park reservations and are staying on site for more than 5 days to ask them to check if any of your park reservations would be cancelled. Some of mine were but she was able to re-book them right then for me.

There’s a message under “recalculating” - “Pardon the inconvenience. Annual Pass sales will resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding.”

I feel like if they think I’m patient, they don’t know me at all 😂.

My plans for today: do laundry, go get groceries, get some gardening done and perhaps do a little tidying up.
My reality for today: hang out on the sofa waiting. Waiting. WAITING

I still have “recalculating”. It almost feels like there’s a queue to even get the “Pardon the inconvenience “ message. Man, I must be REALLY far back in line!
Still, I’m hoping this at least means they aren’t sold out of IncrediPasses.

Got through on the phone and successfully got my existing tickets upgraded to APs!

Called right at 7, over and over to get through the busy signals to the automated message. Then just kept waiting, got answered 86 minutes later, she got my AP set up easily, incredi-pass.

Make sure if you already have a trip booked with park reservations and are staying on site for more than 5 days to ask them to check if any of your park reservations would be cancelled. Some of mine were but she was able to re-book them right then for me.
This is good news. I'm already 45 minutes in on the phone and I need to upgrade existing tickets myself.

If you are like me and could see the order summary page in the background but staring at woody, I opened a new tab and went to my cart and the whole thing went butter smooth. Worth a shot.

I still have “recalculating”. It almost feels like there’s a queue to even get the “Pardon the inconvenience “ message. Man, I must be REALLY far back in line!
Still, I’m hoping this at least means they aren’t sold out of IncrediPasses.
Lol- never mind- I see it now below the other message.
I need to finish this cup of coffee clearly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter