Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Anyone else still have a queue going in one browser because they don't trust the checkout is going to get fixed? just me?

Me. Woody is still staring at me on the one screen from the checkout. But that other browser went from 26 minutes to over an hour.

Makes sense. I would love the opportunity to see for myself :D My wife's queue status is about 90% but went back to more than an hour again after being as low as 17 min. I am at 75% and have been more than an hour for some time.
Mood and same I’ll admit I’m operating under the assumption that normally they give you status updates as they sell out. But why give it if you can’t buy it? Plus I know MK sales have listed the So Cal pass before on the sold out status even if you can’t buy it because not from SoCal.

Mines stuck around 50 percent right now. I just would like to get some more sleep.

As is I’m going to warm up some food because I can take my phone with me

Anyone else still have a queue going in one browser because they don't trust the checkout is going to get fixed? just me?
I don't have an option to get into the queue. It just takes me to the Annual Pass screen, and the Incredipass shows as available. Still getting the errors when I try to check out. This is way too stressful, lol. I'm moving down there in a few weeks and want this pass!

I got someone on the phone and am now being transfered to an escalation team to upgrade my 9 day park hopper after waiting an hour already on the phone. she said a 29 minute wait to talk to the escaltion team 😅 my virtual queue is also at 29 minutes we will se which option works out.
She lied! I got though on the phone about 715 and she sent me to escalation and said it was 12 min, I have been on hold for over an hour again.

Uh oh. Wait time is now saying recalculating

Mind you I was already over an hour so I’m not sure how this can change

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter