Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

I’ve so far seen one tweet claiming it with no screenshots. Because I went looking. So I’m feeling skeptical right now.

Especially since historically Disney usually puts status updates on the bottom.

if you live out of the state of florida and are not a DVC blue card member you ONLY qualify for the incredipass, so thats all that will show available.
Though this would definitely explain a few things

My cart process went a little something like this:

1. It's your turn! Yay!
2. Incredipass!! Add photopass? Yes!
3. Add to cart.
4. No photopass
5. Back to passes page, add a new one with photopass
6. Update cart
7. Password incorrect (it wasn't )
8. Panic, click refresh
9. Page turned white
10. Refresh
11. 504 error
12. More panic
13. Hit the back button
14. Cart intact, able to login (without changing password)
15. Hit checkout
16. Woody's staring eyes
17. Annoyance
18. Finally checkout looked like it was working, but with Woody overlaid on top of it so I couldn't do anything.
19. Panic, texting husband
20. Husband said it hit the card, I said I'd wait until I got a confirmation email
21. Sat staring into Woody's eyes
22. Noticed the red dot on the tab with my email open, confirmation email arrived!!
23. Told Woody to kick rocks and exited the page.
24. Logged in like normal and checked my profile, AP listed.
25. Why did I put myself through this??

Start to finish, took about an hour and 40 minutes, fairly smooth by Disney standards for things like this. Got on right around 5am CST and watched Space Mountain turn into the pre-queue, then regular queue which said the wait was over an hour. It wasn't. Maybe 30 minutes, then the nightmare described above.

I had an AP until the parks closed in 2020. It was going to expire during the closure and I said, "Oh, I'll just get a package when we go back after reopening and upgrade then. No need to worry about it now since we don't know when things will open up."
Well, we all know how that went, lol.

Here's hoping the chaos turns to cheers for everyone still waiting!

Honestly considering the point that was made. I think some people missed the DVC or FL only memo for anything below Incredipass. Heck I missed that before but it didn’t matter since I was always aiming for Incredipass

And like if you don’t qualify you can’t buy.

So that would definitely lead to the misinfo.

I got someone on the phone and am now being transfered to an escalation team to upgrade my 9 day park hopper after waiting an hour already on the phone. she said a 29 minute wait to talk to the escaltion team 😅 my virtual queue is also at 29 minutes we will se which option works out.

I got someone on the phone and am now being transfered to an escalation team to upgrade my 9 day park hopper after waiting an hour already on the phone. she said a 29 minute wait to talk to the escaltion team 😅 my virtual queue is also at 29 minutes we will se which option works out.

why an escalation team?

Honestly considering the point that was made. I think some people missed the DVC or FL only memo for anything below Incredipass. Heck I missed that before but it didn’t matter since I was always aiming for Incredipass

And like if you don’t qualify you can’t buy.

So that would definitely lead to the misinfo.
Makes sense. I would love the opportunity to see for myself :D My wife's queue status is about 90% but went back to more than an hour again after being as low as 17 min. I am at 75% and have been more than an hour for some time.

Those of you still in the queue just wait, I haven't been able to check out and I was in the queue from the beginning, was able to get to add everything to my cart, but can't actually check out, maybe the system is slowing down adding people to the website to buy so those of us still waiting to checkout can?

Anyone else still have a queue going in one browser because they don't trust the checkout is going to get fixed? just me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter