Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

So I got through to purchase monthly Sorcerer passes about 20 minute ago- probably took about 13 minutes to get everything set up and purchase....now I've been sitting on a "please wait while we complete your request. Do not refresh this page or use the back button" popup for about 7 minutes processing my purchase. Has it taken this long for anything else? Afraid to do anything aside from wait because I don't want to mess up and lock myself into 4 passes instead of 2 but I'm worried the delay means something went wrong and it's stuck...
Check your e-mail for a confirmation. Seems like the page is stuck but purchases actually went through. Once you have an e-mail with a confirmation number, you're good.

I think the payment stall is causing the sessions to not drop out of the queue, which is why our times are going up and down. I was down to 40 and it went back to more than an hour. My wife was at 17 and now its at 45.

When I check the website and look at my tickets, it says my AP expires April 19th, 2024, but that's not accurate right? It would expire 1 year after the day I activate it. I'm guessing this is just a default until you actually "pick up" your AP and use it for the first time in WDW?

Does anybody else have existing tickets that at this point you are just going to purchase a new AP and let it hang on and the account because you are afraid they are going to sell out?

I am also timing out...after waiting an hour. I hope I don't get the 10 min time out because of their site not working.

Finally in the phone queue. 167 minutes. I have a meeting in 150. Gonna be touch and go...

Does anybody else have existing tickets that at this point you are just going to purchase a new AP and let it hang on and the account because you are afraid they are going to sell out?
We have date based tickets currently in use. I am going to purchase new AP and leave in account to be used in the future. I do not want to convert the tickets we are using now because no plans to go back in the next few months and don't want to waste it by converting those tickets and starting the AP now.

And yes, buying now because not sure if they will 'sell out' or not.

Finally in the phone queue. 167 minutes. I have a meeting in 150. Gonna be touch and go...
Did you just wait if you didnt get a busy signal or message right away or did you just hang up and try over and over? It seems like sometimes the phone will sit there dead for a few minutes.

Could be worse I guess... We did have a test of the emergency broadcasting system here in Florida at 4:45 am this morning... Sigh!
Seriously why have it at that time…maybe They just wanted to make sure everyone was up in time to get their APs

Got 2 passes at about 7:30, this was much faster than last week when I bought 2 Sorcerer Passes, so maybe they improved something since last week! I can see all the passes in my account.

Did you just wait if you didnt get a busy signal or message right away or did you just hang up and try over and over? It seems like sometimes the phone will sit there dead for a few minutes.
I hung up and started over. And over. And over. For an hour. I also experienced the dead air.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter