• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Since I'm trying to upgrade, I may just call. I'd hate to spend an hour in the virtual queue and find out it's not possible.

For those of you who were able to get into the pre-queue or the queue, did this happen when you refreshed? Or did it automatically redirect from the rocket ship page?

Yeah I had AP's in the 7 years prior to Covid. During covid I took the refund option and got most of my money back even though I used it for several days prior to shutdown. I then bought the AP as soon as they resumed but I let it expire Oct 22.

Two browsers. One says wait time in 15 minutes. The other one I entered pre queue about couple minutes later and it is at over an hour for that one.

I’m in the queue too and it says “More than an hour,” but again, I’d this futile fire me bc I’m here and currently using a ticket I want to upgrade to AP?

For those of you who were able to get into the pre-queue or the queue, did this happen when you refreshed? Or did it automatically redirect from the rocket ship page?
I had to click from the start page / refresh. It did not automatically send me over.

12 minutes! But that won’t do any good for me if I can’t pay with multiple gift cards!
You can use the disneygiftcard site to combine all into one gift card.

It is very easy but there are some steps you have to do if you have more than 4 gift cards. You have to remove the empty ones once they are combined to add additional ones if you have more than 4.

It kept redirecting me to the rocket. Took several attempts to get to Big Thunder via the links. But eventually got there

I'm pretty sure I clicked on the 'passes' link but I could be wrong since it's early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter