Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

I have been up ET since 2:30 am so I wouldn't over sleep and all I see is a not available so far.

I tried several times and kept getting told absolutely no. Hopefully I’ll get him one now and we’ll just keep renewing like the rest of us until (if/when) they aren’t a thing anymore

That's interesting because Tim Tracker had an entire vlog when their kid turned 3 about going to buy his Annual Pass, they said he was grandfathered in.

My husband didn't renew back then so he's been stuck staying at home, now I'm the one who has to try get him the annual pass.

The local news outlet anchor tweeting about it honestly amuses me more then it should.

That's interesting because Tim Tracker had an entire vlog when their kid turned 3 about going to buy his Annual Pass, they said he was grandfathered in.

My husband didn't renew back then so he's been stuck staying at home, now I'm the one who has to try get him the annual pass.
Yeah I saw a couple people here also have some luck at one point but for me, no dice lol.

Good luck to us both!

Some of us have to go to bed soon! It has been a long day, the sun has gone to bed and so must I … as soon as this orbiter stops orbiting Space Mountain and lets us buy something!

Is everyone hitting refresh on the "Walt Disney World Annual Passes are not available yet" page or are you doing something else?

I've been up since 3:30 because I was afraid to oversleep and they would sell out, I was trying to be optimistic and presumed Disney IT would've worked out the kinks after last week 😂😂 and at least I'd be waiting in a VQ, I must've been delusional to assume anything with their IT.🤣🤣.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter