ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

now the AP web page put me into a queue - although it has no idea how long I will be there - "recalculating"

MS phone number rings busy

LOL - they are trying to implement the magic key virtual queue really quickly by copying and pasting the code. the message on the WDW AP queue says Magic Key sales will begin shortly

1681391267052.png

If you have tickets in your cart from previous attempts - I would suggest going that path (unless already queued or different browser tab) to see if it lets you complete the purchase.

On a whim, I refreshed my browser, and the Disney site now says I'm in a virtual queue to buy annual passes?? Does anyone else have this going on??

Plus, I just get a busy signal when I try MS number. *sigh*

Does anyone know if you can add memory maker photos and/or water park option after purchase at a later date?

They keep changing it! First it said magic key, then it said annual passes, and now it says DVC Sorcerer Pass..

I'm imaginging someone freaking out in real time and changing that message while running around haha

1681391516812.png

I am still getting the 7 dwarfs
Had the same issue trying this from my phone, and it also showed that my cart was empty after I had placed 2 Sorceror’s Passes in there right at 6:00 a.m. ET. So I went to my laptop, logged into the Disney site- and sure enough my passes were actually still in my cart, and I was able to complete my purchase and got confirmation. Now I’m flashing back to the trauma of 20 years ago setting an alarm for 4:00 am to make CRT reservations. All part of the experience (I guess!?).

I can confirm, if you are upgrading tickets to a pass the ticket line can doe the upgrade for you. You do not need to wait for Member Services. Just got off the phone with them, they upgraded my four 5 day base tickets to Sorcerer passes. Make sure as soon as they come on you say, I AM UPGRADING AN EXISITING ticket. Have your member ID ready when they ask for it. Also as an FYI, the tickets I upgraded were bought from a military base MWR office. They are not military salute tickets.
Exactly what I'm looking to do....did you have 5 day hoppers and can you share the upgrade price per ticket (approx is better than I have now). Thanks!

Maybe the goat actually bit the dynamite and everything exploded:stitch:At least we don't have to keep hitting Refresh!

Yes, just did that. At 7am I called 407-939-7702. It said 167 min wait. It was about 100 min wait in reality. I upgraded 8 day PH that I bought from Undercover Tourist to Socerer's passes and I can see the new APs in my account.
Thanks, so is this a cheaper way to get the passes since the PH are discounted?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter