• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

I got lucky enough to buy this am but thought they expired one year after their first use date. MDE shows an expiration date of 4.12.24. Anyone know if that will switch to June when I'm there in two months and use for the first time?

Got one of my two needed - had to split purchases due to having two 1k giftcards. Unfortunately, only had one pass in cart so i cant buy the other until the dwarves page goes away :(

BUT - progress!

I used to like the dwarves until this morning.

Also call can't go through for DVC member services

UPDATE: looks like this was already answered and its the activate by date

I had tickets in my cart since ~6:30 and was fortunately able to complete my purchase around 8:40. For those did get through, I'm seeing something curious under my profile > memberships & passes. Im seeing my DVC Sorceress pass show up with an expiration of 4/12/24. I was under the impression the clock didnt start until we activated them on site at disney. Was that an incorrect assumption? are others seeing the same?

Through to Member Services - at least for the pass upgrade. Wait time more than 2 hours. Will keep y'all updated...

Now a virtual queue for APs online - also doing this since I need a new one plus the upgrade.

On a whim, I refreshed my browser, and the Disney site now says I'm in a virtual queue to buy annual passes?? Does anyone else have this going on??

Plus, I just get a busy signal when I try MS number. *sigh*

Opened a new window and it went through right away
Same with me. I was stuck on the billing screen and copied the link into a different window (so i could have both open just incase) and it went right through. 15 minutes later, the original window was still stuck on Woody.

Through to Member Services - at least for the pass upgrade. Wait time more than 2 hours. Will keep y'all updated...
I got a quote of 0 minutes...but I'm waiting lol. At least the music is clear this time!

*and the online queue! Let's see if either comes through before my 10 am meeting

I got a quote of 0 minutes...but I'm waiting lol. At least the music is clear this time!

*and the online queue! Let's see if either comes through before my 10 am meeting
Does your show an Approximate Wait Time? Mine just says Recalculating

I tried my ipad again and now it says i'm in the queue to purchase annual passes. Approximate wait time: "recalculating."

Update: I tried on my computer and got the same thing. I see PP posted that this started at 9:00.

"Recalculating" reminds me of the first Allstate "mayhem" commercial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter