ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

So from the Hunger Games of the website to the Hunger Games of calling DVC Member Services ... what a waste of people's time ... makes one evaluate their loyalty to Disney in times like these. First World problems to be sure, but there is really no excuse ...

Wow. I figured it would be a mess, but holy cow. I'm sure it will all get ironed out. I do miss the simpler days, though. Good luck everyone!

I GOT THEM!!! From the website.....been on since 6:00 a.m. Timed out multiple times but kept signing back in and trying again. Good luck all!

It looks like Disney cut its music on hold budget, too. I'm getting nothing but the Fantasmic soundtrack.

"Some imagination, huh?"

I'm just trying to book Akershus breakfast, which decided to launch this morning for some reason, and you guys are melting Disney IT. You know this is a small, indie company that can't deal with this.
I saw that... what moron released Akershus on the same day as this? As if the regular 60+ traffic wasn't enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter