• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

thing is they already have a system in place for a virtual queue for moonlight magic events and i think they also used it for magic keys. So it seems like it was just another poor decision

You know, I was hopeful it wouldn't be this bad, as so many people on the other thread kept stating that most DVC members didn't care about the AP...

I am not sue a group of DIS posters all experiencing the lack of check out doesn’t equate to how many owners want APs.

Its typical IT not letting the check out happen…no issue getting them into the cart.

I have had enough issues over the past years to warrant a better system. dining issues, fast pass issues. the list goes on.
This means $$$$, oops meant $$$$$$$$$.
You don't build a church for Easter and Christmas.
Disney, like most companies, can't worry about YOUR time.

I was considering VDH, but you know that Model Y is sounding pretty good…

My wife is trying the phone number and it’s not connecting 😂

Well...that was the first time I got as far as the blank white page of express checkout...such a tease...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter