• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

Oh no! Really? I made it clear when I bought yesterday that the reason I bought before our May trip was so that I could buy APS today.
After signing my docs using the docusign, I was able to see a DVC magic mobile card with DVC-Y in the information shortly after. This was last week

After signing my docs using the docusign, I was able to see a DVC magic mobile card with DVC-Y in the information shortly after. This was last week
That is interesting - wonder if it was a fringe issue with me and my wife then. We had to use the temporary ID card while in Disney since our mobile card wasn't showing DVC-Y until they officially closed our contract

That’s not the issue. It’s the traffic. Imagine a doorway that can admit five people, side by side. Now, imagine 5,000 people trying to squeeze through that doorway all at once. I imagine folks will be able to get to checkout and payment later this morning when the initial rope drop rush subsides. I’m in Denver so I got up at 3:30 am my time for this excitement. Could be worse; I could be in California!
put a wider door in. they have the money.

Oh no! Really? I made it clear when I bought yesterday that the reason I bought before our May trip was so that I could buy APS today.

Just call MS then today. DVC does not control the website or that aspect. But MS can verify you are eligible and send you to ticketing to buy.

And you are getting the Sorcerer Pass option? The DVC website shows my temporary card as DVC-Y.

So, do we all call 407-939-5277 at 7AM ET, or is there a dedicated AP phone number?

Called the number in the cart - got right in - they are "aware" of the issue - they indicated they don't think it will "sell out" but if it can't be done online - they said to call back after 9A as they are not able to sell them from the group that I was calling into.

Actually we check in on Friday, provided they aren't sold out, I guess I could buy them when we get there :oops:

OK. So if I call to buy Socerer passes today, do I call the ticket number at 7 am, or do I call MS at 9 am?

OK. So if I call to buy Socerer passes today, do I call the ticket number at 7 am, or do I call MS at 9 am?

There was never a clear answer…but for renewals you have to do MS first since they now have to verify you as eligible. But, I’d probably try ticketing since it’s a 2 hours jump. If it’s not right you can still call MS at 9 am

put a wider door in. they have the money.
Entirely agree. Or put in a queue system for things like this (like taking a number at the DMV) so that at least SOME people get served. My passes remain in my cart. Hope they will just sit there until the logjam clears.

Called the number in the cart - got right in - they are "aware" of the issue - they indicated they don't think it will "sell out" but if it can't be done online - they said to call back after 9A as they are not able to sell them from the group that I was calling into.
who u get through. says not open till 7 AM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter