• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

I switched to my ipad, where I had to sign in. Same error message: there was an error when attempting to proceed to checkout. You may try again later...

So signing out and signing back in are not the solution

Also using a different web browser on ipad so thay's not the solution either

I was able to get 2 passes in my cart at 5:58 and make it all the way to checkout and payment at 6:00, but then it paused. I am on that screen still and not timing out.

gateway timeout for me too
To be fair, for something like Disney's parks website, they are not designed for a near instantaneous barrage of users from all over trying to access a specific part of the website at the same time. I'm not sure why they just don't have a queue system like other places have these days. These types of events don't happen often so it wouldn't make sense for them to have the capacity for constant crush loads. Definitely frustrating though.
They use a queue for Moonlight Magic. Can’t imagine why they didn’t do the same here. They had to see this one coming, right? 504 Gateway errors mean too much traffic. Go figure!?

I'm out. I don't have time for this. I got a job. I'll try to call today and if they are sold out will just annoy whoever I talk to. I said last year I was done with all this, but I keep getting sucked back in cause of my family. I don't have it in me anymore. I'll try today again at some point but not past today. I'll do my 1 trip anymore and that's it.

again small indie company. . .

I'm at a Disney resort, do you think if i went to the front desk that i could purchase there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter