• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

I need to upgrade my existing, unused tickets, so I'll likely need to call anyway. I was able to add two APs to my cart, but I'm alternating between the 504 timeout error and a Disney cart error.

Oh, well...

i keep getting the error code at checkout too. Disney IT never ceases to amaze me with their terrible service,

To be fair, for something like Disney's parks website, they are not designed for a near instantaneous barrage of users from all over trying to access a specific part of the website at the same time. I'm not sure why they just don't have a queue system like other places have these days. These types of events don't happen often so it wouldn't make sense for them to have the capacity for constant crush loads. Definitely frustrating though.

Anyone had any luck actually buying passes right now? I'm getting gateway timeouts and kicked back to the cart. I've tried Chrome and Edge on a laptop and Chome and Safari on an iPad. No luck.

I wonder if anyone got them yet. I'm repeatedly stuck at Woody telling me "please wait while we process your request" *sigh*

I keep getting either the gateway error or the good old fashioned Disney error. *sigh* I figured there would be problems when I couldn't even log on. And, then when I could log on, but I couldn't add the APs to my cart. And then I could't add the memory maker. I was overjoyed when I finally got the "add to cart" button, and then the "checkout" button. But, now I'm in gateway or Woody hell. Glad to know I have good company. Good luck to everyone, and especially Disney as they sort out their tech issues this am.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter