ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

does anyone know if the upgrade to any pass at renewal will continue? I would upgrade up to a pirate pass now, and then when my renewal date hits move to sorcerer, but I don't want to be locked out of that.

Question about park reservations. If you reserve a park and for some reason don't go to the reserved park on that day, are you allowed to enter another park after 2PM?
The answer was no the last time we were there, but maybe things changed with the new AP after 2pm freedom.

Our Pixie Passes coded as Entertainment on my Disney Visa. I think that is what you are asking? So the transaction did not qualify for the 6 months no interest promotion for Disney Vacation Packages.
Yes. That’s exactly what I was asking. Just trying to figure out which card is my best option.

My wife and I have the Florida resident Pixie Dust Pass. It expires June 18th. We have recently moved out of state. When it is time to renew, will we be able to renew the Pixie Dust Pass? Or being DVC members, will we have to purchase the DVC Sorcerers Pass? If it is even still available on June 18th? We have reservations for July 8-15 and I can't even make reservations, due to my AP expiring the month previous to that... Beginning to get nervous. Also, when can i renew, so that I can make park reservations before June 18th? Thanks!

random questions: my husband and I were thinking of buying 2 incredi-passes with gift cards, but gift cards have a max limit of $1000 per gift card…can you use multiple gift cards in one transaction? Does anyone know? This PlanDisney post mentions only one per: https://plandisney.disney.go.com/question/gift-cards-buy-disney-world-tickets-445464/ but it's a bit old.

Also, if you buy an annual pass and don’t buy the photo add on, can you buy those later? Or are you out of luck if you don’t buy it up front?

We’ve received a lot of Member feedback about one topic in particular: Annual Passes. We’ve been listening and understand that for many Members, Annual Passes enhance their Disney experience. Today I’m pleased to share great news with you: new sales of all Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passes will resume on April 20.

That alone is good news. But we have even better news to share. Eligible Members* may purchase the DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass online starting April 13 – a full week before sales of all Annual Passes resume for all Guests. Passes or a pass type are subject to limited availability and may not be available at any given time. The DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass is expected to be on sale more often throughout the year, even when the pass is not broadly available for sale to Florida Residents.**
Are the passes for kids the same price as adults? If so, how do they handle a kid pass that is purchased when they are 9 and will turn 10 during the year?

random questions: my husband and I were thinking of buying 2 incredi-passes with gift cards, but gift cards have a max limit of $1000 per gift card…can you use multiple gift cards in one transaction? Does anyone know? This PlanDisney post mentions only one per: https://plandisney.disney.go.com/question/gift-cards-buy-disney-world-tickets-445464/ but it's a bit old.

Also, if you buy an annual pass and don’t buy the photo add on, can you buy those later? Or are you out of luck if you don’t buy it up front?
Yes you can use multiple gift cards when calling in.

IIRC - it’s 2 payment ‘types’ per transaction - don’t know if each card is a type or since it’s GCs, all cards would be 1 type…I’ve used 2 GC before (many times actually) plus a mix of a single GC plus a single CC…but never more than 2 on any one transaction -
Also - to answer your second question - yes, you can add Photo Pass (and water parks if you want) at any time for the reduced rate to your AP…the add-on will expire when the AP does no matter when it was added.

Are the passes for kids the same price as adults? If so, how do they handle a kid pass that is purchased when they are 9 and will turn 10 during the year?
Children’s AP’s are the same price as the adults passes, unfortunately.

Thanks! Hopefully when they go on sale on the 20th they don't sell out super quickly - i'd hate to miss out just 'cause I couldn't get someone on the phone
You might be able to do it online as well, but I can't say because I called. Hopefully they will update the online process with the ability to use several gift cards for payment. We will just have to wait till someone tries and reports back.

Question about park reservations. If you reserve a park and for some reason don't go to the reserved park on that day, are you allowed to enter another park after 2PM?
Was thinking the same thing. I‘m thinking that edict may still stand, especially as to MK on weekends.

at least APH can reserve something on the weekends, then hop to it

i think lol

My wife and I have the Florida resident Pixie Dust Pass. It expires June 18th. We have recently moved out of state. When it is time to renew, will we be able to renew the Pixie Dust Pass? Or being DVC members, will we have to purchase the DVC Sorcerers Pass? If it is even still available on June 18th? We have reservations for July 8-15 and I can't even make reservations, due to my AP expiring the month previous to that... Beginning to get nervous. Also, when can i renew, so that I can make park reservations before June 18th? Thanks!

You can renew as early as April 18th..which is 60 days before your pass expires…so you should be able to do that on April 20th.

Hopefully this puts to rest the "DVC doesn't appreciate its members because of no annual pass offer" comments.

It was never about DVC management not caring.
I would rather say that the lack of AP was not proof that DVC doesn't care.
I think the shenanigans with the point charts and the tax refunds could be considered proof that DVC management are ready to do just what brings home the most money, regardless of what's best for DVC members.

IIRC - it’s 2 payment ‘types’ per transaction - don’t know if each card is a type or since it’s GCs, all cards would be 1 type…I’ve used 2 GC before (many times actually) plus a mix of a single GC plus a single CC…but never more than 2 on any one transaction -
Also - to answer your second question - yes, you can add Photo Pass (and water parks if you want) at any time for the reduced rate to your AP…the add-on will expire when the AP does no matter when it was added.
Does the PhotPass work the same as before. Where you had access to download photos for anyone in your friends & family list or will I only have access to my photos?

I am so happy that APs are coming back. My Dh and I have talked about buying APs for a while now, but never did because it didn't make sense at the time. Now that our DD is in the College program and is planning on moving to Florida and going PT, we know we will be coming more often to visit her. It makes sense for us now :).

Does the PhotPass work the same as before. Where you had access to download photos for anyone in your friends & family list or will I only have access to my photos?
Same as before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter