ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

You don't happen to have your old license with your DVC address? If so, I'd bring that along and show them what happened.
My DVC address is my new address, but it’s my old address on my license. I’ve just never changed it because I haven’t needed to and was just waiting until my renewal date came up. I guess I may just go ahead and renew it now and get it changed just to be safe.

My DVC address is my new address, but it’s my old address on my license. I’ve just never changed it because I haven’t needed to and was just waiting until my renewal date came up. I guess I may just go ahead and renew it now and get it changed just to be safe.
I would definitely change it - they would probably make an exception to get you the passes but its more than just DVC. Just a headache if you go to the bank or anywhere that verifies identity.

The lounge makes no sense to me - if your DVC and. RR or BW owner it’s easier to just go back to your room. The lounge is too bright with the glass ceiling and the so called chairs are too hard for some to sit on ( or get up from)

It’s just a nice place to stop when you just want someplace cool to sit for a short time.

We use it all the time and it can be a great little break in the hot afternoon

Bring a copy of a bill with your new address on it.

Military tickets. Roughly $200 per pass.

Ah so, not relevant then. I hope to get back to Universal one of our trips, I have only been once and I don't even think we were there very long, would have been over 20 years ago. I like Harry Potter and Simpsons though so would be a fun visit.

It’s just a nice place to stop when you just want someplace cool to sit for a short time.

Yeah, it would take at least 20 minutes just walking to the exit of Epcot, waiting on the Skyliner, getting back to your room, just to start relaxing and then repeat that on the way back. The lounge is in a fairly central location and you can relax almost immediately. I definitely agree I could do without the glass ceiling, but the chairs seemed more than fine to just escape the heat for a half hour or so mid-day.

We have used the lounge once each trip and stay at RR, no question the lounge was the more logical move as long as we were going to be staying at Epcot anyway.

Yeah, it would take at least 20 minutes just walking to the exit of Epcot, waiting on the Skyliner, getting back to your room, just to start relaxing and then repeat that on the way back. The lounge is in a fairly central location and you can relax almost immediately. I definitely agree I could do without the glass ceiling, but the chairs seemed more than fine to just escape the heat for a half hour or so mid-day.

We have used the lounge once each trip and stay at RR, no question the lounge was the more logical move as long as we were going to be staying at Epcot anyway.

And if you don’t have a portable charger..or need to charge your portable charger..it’s great!!

The lounge makes no sense to me - if your DVC and. RR or BW owner it’s easier to just go back to your room. The lounge is too bright with the glass ceiling and the so called chairs are too hard for some to sit on ( or get up from)
We use it for a break when staying at either of those. It’s easier for my kids to take a break at the lounge when we are in that area than it is for them to walk from there back to IG.

Do you have a utility bill in your name at that address? I believe they will accept that as proof of residency.

We use it for a break when staying at either of those. It’s easier for my kids to take a break at the lounge when we are in that area than it is for them to walk from there back to IG.
My family usually makes at least one visit to the lounge in Epcot. It's a good place to get out of the heat. They got plenty of drinks. They're a little skimpy on the snacks, wish they had more choices. And I do wish they had a bathroom.

Once upon a Time when HP ran the mission space Pavilion and my brother was an employee of HP, we got to go to their red lounge. Now that was cool. It overlooked the ride below. Had games up there. Drinks and snacks and really nice bathrooms. And if you went up there they gave you a fast pass to go on mission space. They also took pictures of everybody and there was a wall of visitors.

I understand for my family GM has a lounge in test track. They got invited upstairs once. I wasn't with them so I'm so jealous.

The old DVC lounge over American Adventure didn't really work for me. I use a wheelchair and most of the seating area was down in a mezzanine area. But they did have really nice bathrooms. And a good view of the countries.

I just wish there was a DVC lounge in every park. We need a place to retreat from the hustle and bustle.

Agreed. We don't use it often, but it can be a nice break. One year we used it as a cooler "recharge" opportunity for one of our parents who rode a scooter.

If we are able to change or upgrade a current ticket with remaining unused days on the app, we shouldn’t need to be onsite correct? We are currently at RIV and have 3 days left on our PH passes. I am contemplating changing those to 7 or 10 day tickets to have extra unused dates available that would be valid through the 13th. We depart WDW on the 10th but I know in 2018 I was able to upgrade my MYW pass with unused days to an AP even once I returned home as long as there were unused days remaining within the valid use date timeframe. We have other trips planned within the next few months, so it makes sense for us to have an AP this year, and it would be really nice to apply what we spent on these current park tickets to an AP. I am thinking this should work, based on other similar posts in this thread, but would appreciate additional insight…Thanks!

2. Once I purchase APs for DH and myself on April 13, I know they won't activate until we arrive and go in the parks on November 1. Do we need to go to guest services outside the parks to activate our APs or is the activating done simultaneously when tapping in to the parks?

I bought my 3 year old an AP earlier this year and renewed mine. I can go straight to the gate, but for my son’s pass, since it’s only a voucher, I’ll need to stop at guest services to activate it. I assume everyone buying a pass on the 13th will have to do the same thing

Does anyone know if you purchased the Memory Maker ahead of time, will Disney add that value to an AP with Photopass? We go next week and will likely start using MM on 4/12, and I'm hoping to upgrade our 6 day PH tickets to APs. Wondering if they'd also apply the cost of MM towards the Photopass (though I know Photopass is $99 vs $169 for MM). The jury is still out on whether they'd even upgrade tickets on 4/13, but I want to be prepared with all knowledge if they do!

We own BWV and use the Epcot lounge regularly. Almost always on 1st and last days of trip. We tend to arrive early on day 1 and leave very late on the last day so we don't have access to our room as an option.

Can anyone share how they verify household for family members? My MIL just moved in with us, no drivers license or bills under her name at our address. We have tickets for her for our July trip that we want to now upgrade as an AP.
Are you in the US? Just go get a new DL or state ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter