Annual Pass

disneyscot

Earning My Ears
Can anyone advise us here.
We will be coming over from Scotland for our first DVC trip in March. I plan to buy Annual Passes as we will be coming back later this year and as we will be spending four nights in a Disney Resort before moving to BCV I am hoping to get an Annual Pass Discount for the first four nights of our trip
I think that I need an activated Pass for check-in.Is this correct?
If so where would be the easiest place to buy them.We will be arriving late evening.
Can I buy activated passes before I leave and if so where from?
It is a little complicated as we are coming from the UK
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

How late in the evening? EPCOT will probably be open the latest, but can purchase/activate your APs at any of the parks guest service windows. As you face the front of EPCOT, the GS window is on the far right side, near the gift shop. You used to be able to get them at Downtown Disney guest services also, I don't know if that option is still available.

We had the same concern when we went. I explained that at the time of the reservation and they explained to me to let them know at check in and I could verify it later the next day after I bought the AP with the front desk. So I worried and worried if that was going to work. We checked in and they never asked to see my annual pass ever! So, I am not sure how strick they are at the front desks about this policy or maybe they just forgot. By the way we did buy AP the next day.:D

If you are flying into MCO, you can buy APs at the Disney Store right in the terminal. That way you'll be all set. I've never actually done it, but have heard from others that it only takes 10-15 minutes.

Good luck!!! :wave:

I have purchased AP's at the airport in the past. It is indeed a very simple process.

There are two shops where you can get them. Disney's Flight's Fantastic is in the airside terminal B (just before you get on the shuttle to take you to the main terminal).

For those arriving through terminal A, The Magic of Disney is in the main terminal A building. You will see it right after you get off the shuttle fom the airside arrival gates.

Both of these shops are open until 11:00 pm.

We arrived last January at ASMo with AP vouchers. I had even called ASMo to see if vouchers were good enough at check-in, or if we needed passes. I was told we needed the passes.
Our schedule was that I did not want to activate them until the following day, so I chanced it.
No one ever asked to see any proof of AP at check-in. So we did activate them the next day and all was fine. :)
So far, I haven't ever had to show any kind of proof for any room discount at any WDW resort.

Thanks everyone.
I feel a lot more reassured.
We will probably buy the AP's in the airport when we arrive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter