annual pass with different disney plans

jpm1st

Mouseketeer
We have annual passes and called to talk to a Cast Member about booking a room and dinning package for April the 1st to the 5th.
The Cast Member said you can only get the Delux Dining with an annual pass.
She said you couldn't get the quick service package or the regular dining package.
Does anyone know if this is true or just wrong information.
Thanks
James

I didn't know that AP holders were restricted to the deluxe plan.

You should be able to get around this by adding a one-day base ticket. Then when you reup your AP, just use the base ticket towards the cost.

We have annual passes and called to talk to a Cast Member about booking a room and dinning package for April the 1st to the 5th.
She said you couldn't get the quick service package or the regular dining package.
Thanks
James
The CM is wrong

Thanks
James

Total misinformation. Just call back!

Yep, definitely not true. I'm a passholder and looked into getting a room + dining plan last month, using the passholder discount for the room. The website was offering me the QS, regular, and deluxe plans.

The phone CM is completely wrong.

I really wish Disney would train their people to give correct information. :headache:

Thanks
James

I am an annual passholder and have done PORS and regular dining. Let us know when you get this worked out, the CM was wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter