Annual Pass Voucher Expiration

ars13

Mouseketeer
I bought an Annual Pass back in April 2023 when they became available. I haven't used/activated it yet so it is just a "voucher" at this point. I always thought that the voucher was good for a year and we are going down in April 2024. Worried that the voucher would expire before our trip (bought it in early April, traveling in late April), I was going to go down in March or February for a quick trip to activate them.

Today when just surfing around my plans in MDE I came across this on the Annual Pass renewal page:
Andrew *********
Disney Vacation Club Member Disney Sorcerer Pass
Expires December 31, 2024

Is this the expiration of the voucher (which is more than the full year)? or the full life of the annual pass (meaning should I activate it before December 31st 2023 because no matter what it will expire December 31 2024). OR is this just some random date that they picked arbitrarily on this particular page.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 9.28.10 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 9.28.10 AM.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 12
The voucher is good from one year of purchase to convert to an AP…after that, it’s just worth its value so if passes are more expensive, you’d owe the difference.

Once you have a pass, you can renew it as mentioned. The date in the picture is an example.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter