Annual Pass sales????

Probably a week to 10 days before my Spring trip, just like they did for my trip last September.

I renewed mine yesterday and asked. CM had no idea. Said they would find out that morning when they come into work.

I was soo hoping they would have come back by now... I have a my Princess run coming up and then my Thanksgiving trip and then Marathon run. My plan was to buy an AP passes in Feb but Disney does not want my money apparently... If they do not sell the pass soon they will get less money out of me because if I do get to buy the AP then I am going less days to the park and will just be spending it at the pool. I am not paying a lot to visit the parks on my running vacations since I have to save my energy for the runs.

I've got my money set aside to buy mine for our March 30-April 7th trip. I've decided that if they don't go back on sale, I'm going to cut off a day or two from our trip and we won't buy tickets at all. We are going to run the Springtime Surprises races, and I don't want to feel like I'm wasting a whole day ticket when I just want to go the parks for a few hours. We'll probably save our Disney dollars, buy some Universal tickets, or just hang out on Disney property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter