Annual Pass room booking question

Nanabug02

DIS Veteran
So, DH and I have decided to go ahead and purchase Annual Passes while the promotion is going on. We don't plan on activating them until May, when we're going for our anniversary. My question is this, if there are AP room discounts released, can I have the discount applied to my room ressie, even though the AP isn't activated yet? Do they give you some kind of number or code to login and see discounts, etc. before you check in and activate them?

Sorry, we've never had APs before, so not sure of how it all works.

Thank you!!!

So, DH and I have decided to go ahead and purchase Annual Passes while the promotion is going on. We don't plan on activating them until May, when we're going for our anniversary. My question is this,
1. if there are AP room discounts released, can I have the discount applied to my room ressie, even though the AP isn't activated yet?
2. Do they give you some kind of number or code to login and see discounts, etc. before you check in and activate them?

1. Yes.
2. Yes, (the AP voucher confirmation number) but you really won't need it to book the AP room.

It's quite handy that just the purchase of an AP will turn on your ability to see the AP discounts. I booked our first stay with an AP discount before ours was activated. No problems. I understand you can even call to get AP rates if you want to book before you make the purchase

And if you use your MDE account for the purchase there is nothing to link, it was automatically there on mine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter