Annual Pass Renewal.

The letter said before the expiration date.
The wording of AP renewal letters have come under discussion before.

Guests can get the same discounted AP renewal rate from up to 60 days before, and up to 30 days after... the AP's anniversary date.

Since the anniversary date of a renewed AP does not change regardless of when a guest renews, there's no reason to offer a better deal to renew "before" the expiration date.

Last edited:
The 15% off is for renewing prior to the expiration date. The passes can be renewed at Shades of Green for the military discount which essentially is no sale tax on the annual passes and they are for 13 months.

I got my first AP at SOG. I have always renewed directly through Disney because the percentage off for renewal was lower than the discounted cost at SOG. Your earlier post made me wonder if I could get the 15% off at SOG's listed price.

I got my first AP at SOG. I have always renewed directly through Disney because the percentage off for renewal was lower than the discounted cost at SOG. Your earlier post made me wonder if I could get the 15% off at SOG's listed price.

I called and I was told I could. We will be there this weekend so if I was given the wrong info we can renew elsewhere.

Last edited:

Hmmm ...

I let my DL AP expire because I was planning to upgrade to a Premiere when my 13-month on my WDW Platinum expired ... but with Disneyland also offering 13 months, I wonder if I can swing something in September when I'm in California to upgrade and maybe get a December expiration on the Premiere. :rolleyes1

I called and I was told I could. We will be there this weekend so if I was given the wrong info we can renew elsewhere.

Thanks Pipkin! Please let us know if you could do it and have a great trip. I love SOG!

Please report back! My AP expires in February. If I can save some money by renewing it at SoG during our January trip, it might be worth taking the time to head over there.

Please report back! My AP expires in February. If I can save some money by renewing it at SoG during our January trip, it might be worth taking the time to head over there.

I will. We are renewing this weekend so when we go back in August I will have another Magic Band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter