• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass questions

robl45

DIS Veteran
Hello,

Question on the Universal orlando annual pass. If I get the premier pass. What does it mean that parking is free after the first time? I have to go and pay for parking the first time before it is included? Or do I just have to use my ticket at the gate or something first?

For the free valet, how much are you supposed to Tip?

The pass starts the first time you use it. Ideally the first time would be on halloween horror nights, it seems to say you present your pass for a free admission to halloween horror nights. So can my first use be on halloween horror nights?

Does the below mean I can still use the free self parking even if Valet isn't free?

"Valet discount not valid on Mardi Gras concert nights, 4th of July and Halloween Horror Nights event nights. Full price applies on event days after 7:00pm. Valid at Universal Orlando parking garages only. Not valid for parking (including valet) at any Universal Orlando Resort hotel. Subject to availability. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice."

It's been awhile since I traveled with someone who used valet. I think $2 was what we tipped last time (not a theme park trip), but that was before the pandemic.

And that would work for the halloween horror nights too? I don't have to go first before claiming the ticket?

And that would work for the halloween horror nights too? I don't have to go first before claiming the ticket?
When you scan in for HHN that will activate your pass. One of my adult kiddos did that in 2021 and it worked flawlessly. We were not in the park previously, because someone needed to fix their face before we headed over and we missed entering early. We entered through the resort entrance.

Does anyone know where I can find the dates that annual premier passholders can go to HHN in 2023, I found 2022 and can't find 2023.

EDIT: I see after posting this that people are saying they aren't posted yet, looking at 2022. it looks like Saturdays are typically only Sept?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter