• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass Question

vikingfans

Mouseketeer
I am going to purchase an annual pass. I know I need to activate it. If I purchase it now and don't activate it until January, will my renewal come in October, or January when I activate it?

Please and thank you!

I am going to purchase an annual pass. I know I need to activate it. If I purchase it now and don't activate it until January, will my renewal come in October, or January when I activate it?

Please and thank you!
Your anniversary for renewal will be one year from the first day you use the activated AP to enter a park. So if you don’t activate until January, your renewal date will be in January.

This is extremely helpful for me as well- I want to give my kid her AP for her Christmas present, but I don't want to activate it until February when we go to the park. Thanks!

If you are a FL Resident and opt for the monthly payment, your pass anniversary is the day you purchase it. If you opt to pay in full, it's the day you go through the turnstile for the first time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter