Annual Pass Question

ddave

Mouseketeer
My annual pass expires 12/8/09, but my TIW card which was bought the same day expires about a month later.

Is there a "let it slide" period for APs or do they really turn you down starting on the day on the back.

This would be our third DVC trip in 12 months but the AP is off by about a week :mad:

My annual pass expires 12/8/09, but my TIW card which was bought the same day expires about a month later.

Is there a "let it slide" period for APs or do they really turn you down starting on the day on the back.

This would be our third DVC trip in 12 months but the AP is off by about a week :mad:

TIW cards are good for one year from the end of the month *after* purchase. So a card purchased in June 2009 would expire on July 31, 2010.

And yes, if your AP is expired, you won't be allowed in - the reader will flag it as expired. Sorry - as disneynutz said, there's a 30-day grace period for renewal, meaning you have 30 days from the expiration date to renew at the reduced rate.

You will need to renew your AP but you can use the same TIW until its expiration date.

AP's are good for 366 days (367 in leap years). So it's good for the day you buy it, and it's good for the same date a year later.

Thanks all for your help. I guess we'll have to go a little earlier this year. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter