Annual Pass Question?

rentingspace

love life & live it!! Love my boys!
Hi, I am a BVC owner so I know I get 100.00 discount on a annual pass. My question leads up to this. I am going in March and then again in October. I have already bought 2 3 day park hoppers for March and now have to buy another 3 day park hopper for October. I believe but would like input that it seems to me that I should up grade my hopper to an annual. We do not do the water parks we just hop around the parks. Question number 2. The second 3day park hopper is only going in March than another person is going with me in October can I upgrade that 2nd hopper to the annual and let my first guest use it in March and my second guest use it in October? Thanks for any help or maybe even a web site with this info on it.:thumbsup2 :flower3:

I believe only unused tix can be applied to an AP now.

WDW ticket media of any sort is NOT transferable. Once you use it, it is yours. The finger scans were implemented (at least in part) to crack down on this. You can be asked to show id that matches your AP if the scanner is "acting up"

I believe allears has a cost analysis on AP's vs. MYW... only you can decide if it's right for you. Usually I think the value only comes from stays of about 10 days or more but taking into consideration you are thinking of buying another new pass it might be worth it.

Since you are only looking at 6 days it might be worth looking into upgrading the 3 day to a 6 day instead of the AP (unless you think there will be another trip after Oct).

APs can only be used by one person. They also are not transferrable. APs and PAPs have the pass owner's name printed on the back. If the fingers don't match, the person will be required to show an ID that matches. When you purchase the pass, you also must show an ID. The address on all IDs must match the address of the member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter