Annual Pass Processing Questions

Uncle Coaster

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I am taking my first “real” trip to Universal next month. Past three times were all day trips while in town for other reasons and were all before Potter. I’ve purchased an annual pass and want to make sure I’m maximizing my time in the parks.

My original plan was to arrive afternoon of day one, check into my room at Sapphire Falls, process the pass and have dinner in citywalk. However, my flight doesn’t arrive at MCO until 5:11 and I’m expecting the parks to close at 7:00.

If I don’t make it to front gate in time to process the pass that afternoon, is there somewhere else I’d be able to do it that evening? Do any of the hotels process them? Finally, how long before early entry would they be open to process it the next morning?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Check to see if Sapphire falls has a ticket counter in the resort lobby. I know the 3 premiums and Cabana Bay has them.

You can also go to Guest Services in CityWalk to redeem your voucher.

Does anyone know what time the CityWalk Guest Services kiosk closes of an evening?

I also have a pass to sort out, and all being well should arrive at my hotel at 5ish in the evening, would love to sort out my pass that night so I can just go straight in the next morning.

You will have time to use City Walk guest services
I used them at 8 pm one night I was there last week

Less tension if you can take care of sorting out your pass then instead of losing sleep arrival night

Thats good to know and means I'll be able to rope drop whichever park opens first the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter